Monday, May 30, 2011

Trying This Out

So I know people that blog... and I thought I would give it a whirl.  I'm guessing it can help me get my thoughts out.  I think a lot... sometimes too much.  I can't help it.  My mind races all the time.  It can keep me from eating, sleeping, or just being a sane person.  So maybe this can help me out =)

Something I've been thinking about is can you see my thoughts?  Do you know what I am thinking?  To me... you can see right into my head.  You can see all the good and scary thoughts I have.  See my paranoia, worries, anxiety... and even the good.  Maybe you can't see in my head.  I hope you can't.  I don't mind admitting I think this.

Anywho... that is all for now.  Whether you can see my thoughts or not, you clearly know there is much more.. but I am tired.  Enjoy life, never take it for granted.  If you take it for granted, you don't truly live.  Peace, love, and cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment